African Hair Styles brings you Vanessa Williams Long Modern Hairstyles for 2010
Vanessa Williams great fashion sense she’s known for – from where she was once Miss New York. Later, she became the first African-American Miss America and has been well loved ever since.
Vanessa’s hair is long, down to her shoulder blades, and she wears it in a classy, layered style. Her hair is cut in long layers with her bangs cut long in the front. She styles her bangs so that they sweep to one side over her eye while the rest of her hair is allowed to hang naturally down around her shoulders. This style is great if you want to show off your earrings because you can tuck your hair back behind your ears and show off whatever accessories you want to wear. This style is excellent for those with long or medium length hair, and will work with any shape face.
- ► 2011 (292)
- Classy Janet Jackson Wavy Hairstyles 2010
- 2010 Short Haircuts Trends form Rhianna's hairstyl...
- Short Hairstyles for the African American Women an...
- Short Hairstyles for African American women 2010
- Cute African Hair styles for summer 2010
- Michelle Obama short black hairstyles 2010
- African American Prom Hairstyles 2010
- Katie Holmes hairstyles beauty hair cutting
- Celebrity black women short hairstyles - Rihanna 2...
- Short hairstyles for African American Women 2010
- Beyonce Formal African American Hairstyle 2010
- Black Short Bob Hairstyles for African American Wo...
- Tyra banks hairstyles beautiful and sexy
- Vanessa Williams Long Modern Hairstyles for 2010
- Latest Short Afro Haircuts for Women in 2010
- World of Sunset Nature Wallpapers
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (27)